Blog mission statement.

This Blog is all about the building and flying of the Correx Mig-7 originally designed by Dave West

http://westaero.wingedshadow.com

The Mig-7 is a scale R/C Aircraft constructed primarily of corrugated plastic and ply wood.



Comments and questions are very welcome.

correxmig7@gmail.com


Monday, December 12, 2011

Mig over Brazil

 
Mig 7 fever has hit Brazil!
I received a mail from Jean Rodrigo with a couple photos of his first Mig build. We think he did a fantastic job. He even got our team Mig racing logo perfected. Unfortunately I do not have more details such as All up flying weight, engine size ect. Maybe he will send us some more pics and info at a later stage.
Well done Jean
Team Mig




3 comments:

  1. This is a brilliant writing and very pleased to find this site. I couldn’t discover to much different information on your blog. I will surely be back again to look at some other important posts that you have in future.
    correx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a brilliant writing and very pleased to find this site. I couldn’t discover to much different information on your blog. I will surely be back again to look at some other important posts that you have in future.
    correx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi there. if possible, can you please send me the plans for the mig 7 please. I have problems with the website and are unable to download the plans.

    kind regards

    Awie.

    ReplyDelete