Blog mission statement.

This Blog is all about the building and flying of the Correx Mig-7 originally designed by Dave West

http://westaero.wingedshadow.com

The Mig-7 is a scale R/C Aircraft constructed primarily of corrugated plastic and ply wood.



Comments and questions are very welcome.

correxmig7@gmail.com


Sunday, October 25, 2009

Our slope....Maitlands.


Maitlands......our slope. Thren mailed me a pic of his slope. I said it looked a tad small to fly a Mig with a wing made from 3mm correx as he could not find 2mm where he lives. I decided to go to the bottom of our slope to see how BIG/HIGH ours was. WOW!! No wonder we battle on some days to fly!! Our slope is SMALL/LOW!! I think I have been watching too many Jart videos. Thren, the red car, top left, is parked on the side of the road. We fly from the right hand side of the pic at that height. So, your slope is not so bad after all.... :-) Sean.

No comments:

Post a Comment