Blog mission statement.

This Blog is all about the building and flying of the Correx Mig-7 originally designed by Dave West

http://westaero.wingedshadow.com

The Mig-7 is a scale R/C Aircraft constructed primarily of corrugated plastic and ply wood.



Comments and questions are very welcome.

correxmig7@gmail.com


Tuesday, November 24, 2009

David Drowns, Escondido (San Diego County) California




David has sent me a mail, below is a snipet, above is a pic of his Mig and one of his build parties. MAN!! I wish we could get build parties this BIG!!.... Great stuff David.




"I do power combat with the mig but have modified the wing to meet a spec. class that required a 400 sq. in. wing area (SSC) and it flew so well I used the wing for my open class Mig also. The changes have been modified enough along with a midified tail to where I now call it a Mig-3. We made a set of plans that will be ready to post soon and we also ran it by Dave West to get his blessing on the upload and he was happy knowing his plane was still of use to someone. We've done 4 build parties with 14 planes and 1 more with 18. I attached a picture of a group just before a combat (10 migs) and another closeup of mine so you can see...I like Migs too."




Thanx David, keep mailing us!! Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment