Blog mission statement.

This Blog is all about the building and flying of the Correx Mig-7 originally designed by Dave West

http://westaero.wingedshadow.com

The Mig-7 is a scale R/C Aircraft constructed primarily of corrugated plastic and ply wood.



Comments and questions are very welcome.

correxmig7@gmail.com


Friday, December 25, 2009

Mike sloping







I finished work early yesterday and on my way home noticed that there is a nice stiff breeze blowing.

Said a quick hello to the family, loaded the Zagie and went to fetch Mike at his house.

After I managed to drag him (kicking and screaming) out of his house into the car we shot of to Maitlands.

The wind at Maitlands was not too strong hovering around 20 to 23 km/h but the air was nice and thick with good lift.

I did not know the status of charge on my radio and glider, but as it turned out I had plenty of juice left for some cool flying.

Mike really enjoyed himself. It was only his second flight with the Zagie since Hermanus.

Mumbles like “I love this, this is so graceful and silent” could be heard. He really got into his Zagie and started to throw it around. The occasional tumble did not do anything to dampen his joy.

Correx and slope rules!!!

Merry Christmas to all you RC fans

Markus





No comments:

Post a Comment