Blog mission statement.

This Blog is all about the building and flying of the Correx Mig-7 originally designed by Dave West

http://westaero.wingedshadow.com

The Mig-7 is a scale R/C Aircraft constructed primarily of corrugated plastic and ply wood.



Comments and questions are very welcome.

correxmig7@gmail.com


Thursday, June 10, 2010

Funtana

Hi Guys:

Here is a quick update on my maiden with my Funtana 100X. The take off was nice and smooth, I only needed to dial in some down trim on the elevator. The GC also was spot on. Unfortunately we struggled to get the correct carb setting which resulted in a couple of dead stick landings. After a couple more flights we came to the conclusion that the problems with the settings on the Evolution 100 are the result of overheating. It looks like I have to make some mods to the cowl to improve the airflow over the engine. Ones that will be done I am sure she is going to be a great beformer.

Markus






No comments:

Post a Comment